Senior programs are available on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 am – 1 pm.
- Enhance well-being by providing social, physical, and mental stimulation in a supportive group environment
- Remain independent for as long as possible
- Socialize and form friendships, intellectual stimulation in the form of quizzes, health education, discussion groups, question-and-answer periods
- Participate in social activities including games, crafts, films, sing-a-longs, speakers, and entertainers
- Stay active with recreational activities and chair exercises
- Access counselling and referral services
- Get information, referral, advocacy, and support